[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Several users trying to set up Linrad and MAP65-IQ on a single Windows
computer have reported that the "localhost" address 127.0.0.1 fails to
work as expected.  I do not yet know why this fails; apparently Windows
(or maybe another program running in the background?) prevents Linrad
from sending packets explicitly to 127.0.0.1.

Anyway, as a solution -- on the Linrad "Network set up" screen enter the
computer's own IP address for item #2.

Let me suggest that questions, bug reports, discovered work-arounds, and
reports of success with the SDR-IQ/Linrad/MAP65-IQ combination should be
  sent to the Linrad reflector, so that all may benefit.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT