[Moon-net] Linking Linrad with MAP65

Dears,

In order to be "true" random capable while running EME, I'm trying to link Linrad with MAP65 but I experience some problems.
Despite Joe, K1JT has given me some help, I still need some advises.

I'm running Linrad under Windows XP. No problem, perfect working (network RX or TX off). When I enter the Linrad network parameters menu, on item #2, I have a default 239.255.0.0 address. When I try to modify this address, I can only change the last digit, ranging from 0 to 15 (actually the base port). How to set this address to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) to make Linard and MAP65 communicating on the same computer ?

Second problem (linked with the first one above ?), on MAP65, in the "DOS" window, I get the error message
"Error reading MAP65.ini, continuing with defaults
Nt1 48
Error reading MAP65.ini, continuing with defaults
Nt1 48
Using Linrad for input, PortAudio for output
Accepting unicat data from Linrad"

The remaining of that window, being dedicated to the output, seems to be correct.
When I open the MAP65.ini, all seems to be correct.

In the main MAP65 window, nothing happens as I get "No RX data" at the bottom of the window.

Could somebody help me ?
Thanks in advance.

Best 73's,

Gaëtan, ON4KHG