Re: [linrad] SVGALIB installation problem Hurra!

No serious pb..yesterday , I tested 1st the LINUX sound , it worked , then
I ran LINRAD and all looks OK , except a few minor problems.
-For some reason the symbolic link for the shared libraries , even if I
typed the commands Leif gave on his web site , did'nt worked. So I copied
manually the SVGAxxxx.so into the right directory and renamed it, then it
was OK.
-Screen is very , very dark in LINRAD , only possible to see something in
a dark room , so I have to choose the right driver into SVGALIB config ( I
am using an old ATI AGP board ) , and mouse is completely mad , also
something to change in the same file , I'll do it ASAP when I have some
time.
73's Dom