[linrad] RX144 delayed

Hi All,

Yesterday I did not send away the RX144 units as planned.
The variation in sideband noise levels at large frequency
separations (100 kHz) is about 3 dB and most units are
about 3 dB worse than the prototype.

I need some time to find out what the reason is and maybe
find some modification that is simple enough to perform
on all the 25 units.

As the units are right now, the 100 kHz sideband noise level
is -162 dBc/Hz or better. If I fail to find a reasonable
solution the units will go from here on July 14 with this
specification but with some luck it will improve by 3 dB
or even a bit more.