[linrad] Linrad 01.20 Problem

Gang,

I recently upgraded to SuSE 9.0 ( I know 9.1 is out, grrr) and updated Linrad 01.20. I am using the audio from my HF rig and transverter so the sample rate is set to 8000 Hz. I see about 4% CPU utilization and in the mono mode it works fine. If I try to use any of the two channel outputs such as coherent processing I have problems. The CPU still reads about 4% but the audio is chopped up badly like the processor can't keep up or is having to spend to much time doing something else? I have the same results running linrad in a console in x windows or from a commmand prompt from run level 3. Any one have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I never had this happen with SuSE 8.2.

Terry KJ7F
LINRADDARNIL