Re: [linrad] Calibrating analog hardware

Roger and Leif --

Many thanks for your informative comments on calibrating one's receiver bandpass in Linrad. My system is now reasonably well calibrated, and with your help I believe I now understand how to do it even better when the need arises.

Although I'm still doing it "the old fashioned way", i.e. with good old CW-ear-brain technology, my number of Linrad EME initials continues to grow. One of these days, I will find time to start on the task of putting a JT65 decoder into Linrad.

-- 73, Joe, K1JT

LINRADDARNIL