Re: [linrad] RE: Major revision. Linrad-01.18

Hi Leif,

The only other thing running should be the KDE desktop.

My idle times are as follows:

.0078
.0086
.0459  [122]
.0481
.0537
.105
.2174  [122]
.3825  [122]
.4030  [122]
.4266  [122]

Z reset
.0077
.0078
.0987  [122]
.0358  [122]
.0618
.3489  [122]

Leif when not doing a "Z" I clear the error by left clicking the edge of the main display. I don't think I ssould be using this reflector for this. Shall I email you direct if so what address should I use?

73, Stan, KA1ZE