RE: [linrad] RE: Major revision. Linrad-01.18

Hi Stan,

> I deleted line 1756 and ./clean ;./configure ;make ;./linrad
>
> The overrun error still comes up [122] also [19]
19 is move the main waterfall. That could be because of slow
graphics but I do not know what could be the reason for
long delays in the idle loop. Do you have something else
running in the background?

What is the longest idle loop time? That is the number
that comes after CPU usave in the lower left corner.
The number you see is the largest since start or latest
reset. Reset this number with Z. It is time in seconds
and it should always be small. If it is not it is an
indication that the kernel is doing other things.