Re: [linrad] Linrad data contribution

   Hello Kohjin and others,

   The easiest for me is when you go through the form again. (1)
   I get the answers and paste them in the page.
   The easiest for you,  might be to copy your existing section,
   modify it, and paste it into an email to my address.      (2)
   As a matter of fact everything between (1) and (2) or combinations
   is fine,
   The point with (1) is that you control the contents, character by character
   All I do, is the pasting.
   It is no big issue just let me know the changes,

   Let me take the liberty to remark that the more activity we see on the
   linrad reflector, the more we might conclude that it is a good idea to
   be able to suggest to people who are getting into LINRAD that there
   is a collection of experiences and  hardware/software configurations
   from users with working systems.

   73 Rein W6/PA0ZN

   http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/

Kohjin Yamada wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> First of all I would like to express my thanks to Rein who has spent the time
> and appreciate your continuous maintenance of the data.
>
> I would also like to encourage all of this community will spend your time
> to visit Rein's website and input your data.
> I think we don't need afraid about the form as Roger writes.
>
> By the way Rein, what happens if I input the new data?
> I would like to update my data.
> Should I input whole data from the start or just input the new item only?
>
> Keep up your great job,
>
> Kohjin - JR1EDE
>
> At 04:48 03/01/19 -0800, Rein wrote:
> >
> >   Hi Guenther, DL4MEA
> >
> >   Thank you so much for submitting your Linrad install data through:
> >
> >   http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/
> >
> >   I am sure all people thinking about Linrad, and potential Linrad users
> >   appreciate your input to a considerable amount.
> >
> >   73 Rein W6/PA0ZN
LINRADDARNIL