[Linrad] Re: Some succes on an embedded ALIX system

Hi Leif et al,

I turned of the eyecandy and gained around 5%. Except for the
decimation on the SDR-IQ which has a big impact, the others seem to be
less important, gaining only a few %. Also, changing the color depth
only gave me a few %.

I now reliably run a 110Khz slice in CW, with power consumption of
around 10W, for the embedded card-HD combo....nice. I do get choppy
audio once in a while, but toggling (not changing for 2>1, just
toggling) seems to solve this (for say 10 minutes or so).
Good enough for my microwave purposes.

I ll do some more structured changes soon. In top, linrad takes about
55%, and Xorg about 15% - that s it!

73 Xtof on4iy.