[Linrad] Re: RX OVERRUN_ERROR

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 23:02 +0200, Leif Asbrink wrote:

Hi Leif,

I have another X problem on this machine with Ubuntu 9.04.  The display
blurs and tears when moving a window such that it would extend beyond
the edge of the display.

I am writing a console application to handle the USB in the background,
executing a command file.  May use shared memory.

If I get good results with that, maybe I can fork a process off linrad
to handle USB.

I am testing timing, etc.

I will keep posting here.

Tom