[Linrad] Re: Receiving sometimes stop

Hello Leif and all,

I have still have the problem without any error message.
I'm using two Kenwood PA18-3A Regulated DC Power Supply
now and their volt meters are OK (about +15.5 and -15.5).
Of course, I get many signals while normal operating.
Can you see a screenshot?
	http://gongon.com/JM1WBB/linrad-1.png
In waterfall it was normal operating at orange ellipse
and other times were receiving stopping... Can you
anyone advise me?

tia 73,
Isao / JM1WBB