[Linrad] Re: Receiving sometimes stop

Hello again,

It seems that my RX10700 has problem. While trouble condition,
Linrad get a signal on 2.5 MHz and doesn't get a signal on
10.7 MHz from signal generator. (HF Rig with dummy load)

And I saw two other statuses of the waterfall. One was 3 times
only:
	http://gongon.com/JM1WBB/linrad-2.png
Two is continuing:
	http://gongon.com/JM1WBB/linrad-3.png
last one is like self oscillation or using super preamp and I
get big noise from PC's speaker. It will go to normal level if
outputs from RX10700 is offline. I was aware that WSE boxes are
heating. Then, WSEs are cooled by electric fan and was reseted
by power OFF/ON, WSEs is working well now. But I got cold :)
	http://gongon.com/JM1WBB/linrad-4.png

Must WSE boxes have forced air cooling? I suspect the gap is
needed more and someone said it is needed 2cm gap at least
before... Gap of current setup at test bench is about 1 cm.

73,
Isao / JM1WBB