[Linrad] message in logfile

I'am running linrad 3.05b on linux fedora 10 together with the sdr-iq.
Its runs very well but my messages logfile is becoming very large with
this line:

kernel: ft245: ft245_read_bulk_callback dropped 62 h/t/c 2/65534/65532

I noticed when running the system longer times (>5 hours) that
sometimes the usb connection with the sdr-iq is lost. I think the log
message is written when the computer wants to reconnect and is trying
again and again....

Any idea's how to stop this message?

73 Rob