[Linrad] Re: Map65IQ and softrock V9

Hi Ed,

If one might be contemplating spending even $2000 towards good rx on 2m, Leif's WSE converters and a good sound card would be the place to drop your money, as then LinRad, MAP65 and plenty of support exists already. Plus the simplicity of hardware, you then also have just One software to deal with as far as the receivers.

Doing this myself I had a Huge learning curve, but once the stitches healed, I couldn't think of using anything else currently available. Plus - oh my gosh the cw ability with these things.

Jeremy w7eme