[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

I have Linrad(win) installed and sort-of working (have to verify if
the SDR-IQ is sending it data), and installed MAP65-iq (it
launches).  I have been saving all the e-mail in anticipation of
encountering some same issues getting it running.  This is in the new
Dell Vostro duoCore-2 2.33GB computer running XP-pro (with all auto upgrades).

I currently run JT-65 (v5.9.0) with my FT-847 thru the soundcard of
my 9-year old P3-866 which runs win2000pro.

I split the 144-MHz output of my 2nd preamp between the FT-847
(modified for separate Rx antenna) and the DEMI 144/28 that feeds a
MAR-6 IFamp to the SDR-IQ.  I have previously verified good
performance using either Spectravue or Winrad.

With this setup I can monitor either polarity of my 2m-eme array by
switching the Rx-pol coax relay.  Now that I (finally) have my 8877
amp running, I will be able to put some attention to getting MAP65
working with Linrad.

So PLEASE keep posting your trials in getting MAP65 working...I'll be
following close behind!

73, Ed - KL7UW