[Linrad] Re: Linrad and HPSDR

This thread sorta died ...

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Leif Asbrink <leif@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be fun though to have direct support for
> Mercury and Penelope in Linrad. Particularly if
> 2 or more Mercury boards were allowed:-)

I'm interested in understanding what's involved in getting Mercury
data into Linrad. I asked a similar question regarding Janus about a
year ago  ;)

So we must already have Mercury I/Q data in Ozy since PowerSDR is able
to use it. I remember getting some sort of driver talking to Ozy in
linux when I was playing around with Janus and dttsp. Maybe that code
can be mined to hack together a driver for Linrad (or maybe it's
totally different?)

de w1rt/john