Re: Output Delay Margin

Hi again Leif,

As I thought, the problem was in Virtual Audio Cable,
which I had configured for a minimum sample rate of 22050 Hz.
I lowered that to 11025 (same as I have for Output Sampling Speed in
Linrad)
and the slight breaks in audio went away.

I also raised the Output Delay Margin to 500ms, noted the lowest D/A
Min,
and then lowered it back to 300ms.
It now drops to 0.093s and stays there, so all is well.
Thanks again for the advice.
Another problem fixed :-)

73  Guy