[linrad] Re: Fwd: [softrock40] v7.0 kit run or not?

Hi Roger and everyone.

I also have a SoftRock v7.0 kit on order and was looking for a simple
XXX to 28 MHz transverter.

One design I saw online was:
http://homepage.eircom.net/~ei9gq/vhf_conv.html
http://homepage.eircom.net/~ei9gq/50conv.html

But I'm not good enough at building and designing to take that page
and know how to make it into a working down converter.  I'm good at
building SoftRock kits.  I have a SoftRock v4 done and almost have my
SoftRock v6 done.

Does anyone have some suggestion for building a simple 2M or 6M transverter?

Thanks, and 73.

Josh
KD7HGL