Re: [linrad] Still problems svga

Henry
I designed it myself
see http://members.iinet.net.au/~richardh/VK6BRO.htm
for details.
I have a few boards left
It is the second iteration of the design, but there are still a few
issues which could be improved.
The data interface and the power supply arrangements could be improved -
the current regulator chips run a bit hot at max  clock speed  (the 9854
chip takes about 600mA at 200 MHz) - I think I will move to a TO220 pack

Richard