AW: AW: [linrad] WG: How to configure soundmixer

meanwhile, it works. I had some problems, because I had deleted some of the libraries on my harddisk, but after reinstalling the RPM which contained them, it works.

Now I need to read the manual. I still have unfiltered audio on my headphones, but this must be a just a problem that I do not know how to select the audio in Linrad. It must be in the manual, which I have not read until now.

By the way: did someone in the past have a problem with the mouse jumping without control and not moving softly over the screen. Really hard to move to a special target by this...

73, Günter, DL4MEA