Re: [linrad] RE: Linrad and the microwaves

-- Original Message -----
From: Koellner Guenter <guenter.koellner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 12:55 PM
Subject: AW: [linrad] RE: Linrad and the microwaves

> Hello Leif,
>
> I do not know which kind of noise it is, I just mean that noise on EME is
quiter than on terrestrial. Maybe, or surely, it is more constant. Another
comparison: I did SSB QSO on the moon with signal strengthes that never
would have allowed a SSB QSO on terrestrial pathes. Just when I remeber my
only 23cm SSB with G4CCH, that signal on terrestrial would not even have
been noticed.