AW: [linrad] RE: Linrad and the microwaves

I do not know which kind of noise it is, I just mean that noise on EME is quiter than on terrestrial. Maybe, or surely, it is more constant. Another comparison: I did SSB QSO on the moon with signal strengthes that never would have allowed a SSB QSO on terrestrial pathes. Just when I remeber my only 23cm SSB with G4CCH, that signal on terrestrial would not even have been noticed.

73, Günter