Re: [linrad] RE: Major revision. Linrad-01.18

HI Leif,

You have solved my problem. I am no longer starting Linux Redhat 8 in level 5, a graphical KDE screen. I am now in level 1 single operator text mode. All of the overrun errors are gone. My time measurements are now a constant .0078.

73, Stan, KA1ZE