Re: [linrad] Trolltech/Qt

What about GtkFB? Which is GTK for Frame-Buffers.

Robert McGwier wrote:

I am suffering with you. I really wanted to use Qt on Windows
and you can easily download and install Qt/Windows.  I wanted
to distribute dream (a software DRM receiver) and when the
audio encoding licensing was worked out I got excited.  Then
I realized that Qt/Windows was not free.  You cannot build
and distribute code that uses it without their license.
The same is true for all versions except Qt/X11 Free.

Good luck in your quest to escape svgalib!

Bob

<Snip>

--
Krzysztof Kamieniecki