AW: Re. : AW: [linrad] RE: Linrad and the microwaves

Hello Dom and others,

this is not what I mean. It is not noise temperature what I mean. I mean that the noise is not noise. Just an example, it may give you an impression what I mean: Have a look at your S-Meter at ground noise, it is toggling much more than on the noise from space. There is AM on the ground noise. Something like this is what I mean.

73, Günter

LINRADDARNIL