Re: [linrad] Re: Svga 143 library linkage

Hello Josh and Anthony,
(B
(BIt's definitely clear that Anthony is missing gcc compiler.
(BI'm afraid that you had dropped/omitted it at your RedHat installation.
(BI've been running Linrad on RHL 7.2 and later, now on 8.0.
(BI didn't have any problem to install Linrad, it's easy!
(B
(BKohjin - JR1EDE
(B