make trouble on mandrake 9.0

Hello!

The install on the mandrake 8.2 on shack PC went very smoothly. Nasm and
libsvga are included in the distro. Mandrake needs the libsvga devel.
packages to find the vga.h file. Currently using it only as an audio
processor. My simple convertor is still under construction. I want to use t
with the 13.7 MHz IF taken from the FT736.

However mandrake 9.0 nasm and libsvga are not in the distribution, these can
easily be found on the web. Mandrake uses gcc 3.2 and probably has similar
trouble as the redhat 8.0 These are the errors i get from console:

checking for /root/oss/soundcard.h... (cached) no
checking for /dev/dsp... (cached) yes
checking for /dev/sound/dsp... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for vga.h... (cached) yes
checking for vgagl.h... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating conf.h
gcc -I/usr/local/include -O -W -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -Wformat \
-Wunused -Wcomment -Wchar-subscripts -Wshadow -Wuninitialized \
-Wparentheses -Wstrict-prototypes -Werror -ffast-math -fforce-mem \
-fomit-frame-pointer -c -o main.o \
main.c
cc1: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
main.c:644:14: multi-line string literals are deprecated
make: *** [main.o] Fout 1
[geert@xxxxx lir]$

[geert@xxxxx lir]$ rpm -qa | grep gcc
gcc-3.2-1mdk
libgcc1-3.2-1mdk
gcc-c++-3.2-1mdk
gcc-cpp-3.2-1mdk
[geert@xxxxx lir]$

Can someone with more linux knowledge help me out?

BTW I use a Intel 845 mainboard with AC97 soundchipset, recognised
automatically by the system.

Regards,

Geert

LINRADDARNIL