[Linrad] Re: unicast

Hi Joe

>> I had intended to make it clear that unmodified Linrad and MAP65 code
will not be able to do exactly what you want.

What I see the only way to run Linrad and MAP65 together on the same PC is
modifying the source code and re-compile.

>> Necessary to make some very minor changes to the source code and
>> re-compile.

This is far away of my possibilities, I have no idea about programming and
re-compile programs, this is the part were I always said, thanks existing
people like you, Lief and others with this Know how.

>>Perhaps we will be able solve your problems while at the EME Conference in
Florence

Thank you very much in advance, we (in HB9Q) all appreciate your
collaboration.

See you in Florence

Alex Artieda
OA4CRK HB9DRI HK3TAS