[Linrad] unicast

Joe

I noted about 6 months ago that I could easily run Linrad for windows and MAP65 on the same, rather modest,  computer if I disabled the network card.

In effect, this made the broadcast into a single-party communication within the same computer. The question I posed was - could somebody make this happen without having to disable the network? Sounds like you did it, functionally-speaking...

I wonder are there other reasons to use a 2-computer setup if you fix the network-flood issue? Somebody will no doubt ask at Florence ...