[Linrad] Re: Duplex

Leif Asbrink wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
>> It must surely be a Linux issue, not a hardware one, as in Windows that can be done.
>> So it all boils down to how the driver was written.
>
> Hmmm, I tried under Windows, (Win2000) but I could not find anything
> that allowed me to control the input mixer:-(
>
> There is a tool for AC97 control, but it only has silly
> functions: karaoke, echoes and other "sound effects" equalizers
> etc. The only function on the microphone side is noise suppression.

Hi Leif,

    just open the Windows mixer by double clicking on the small loudspeaker icon in the tray are.
Then do what exemplified in this Web page. I could have inserted here the images, but this list
doesn't allow messages in HTML format, so I put them in a simple Web page

http://sundry.i2phd.com/mixer.htm

73  Alberto  I2PHD