Re: A couple of keyboard command ideas

> Try to grab the baseband graph from
> below by moving the mouse inwards with the left button pressed.
> Likewise you can grab the high resolution graph from below
> or the main spectrum/waterfall from the side.
> The mouse has to be moved slowly, would you think it is of any
> help to make it work this way on all windows?

Ahhhh. Thanks, that helps greatly on this small but dense, 1600X1200,
display. It seems that I have been trying to grab a border from inside
the window. Doing as you say works much better, in which case, nothing
more is needed in this regard. This would be a good thing to point out
in any help and quick start pages that users are putting together.