[Linrad] Re: SDR-IQ Birdies - the Solution

Dave,

I could clean up the lid easily, but cleaning up the box is another
thing.
I was worried about paint and other chips of stuff getting into the
fine circuit board.
I guess I could take the whole board out, but cleaning up the screws
was just easier.

Guy  VK2KU