[Linrad] Re: Linrad xpol setup

Hi Leif,

OK, now I see why I couldn't find the necessary menu or parameter file.
  I was trying to do this with Linrad-02.34, and I guess these things
have been added since then.  Obviously, another reason why I should
upgrade to 02.58!  (My reason for not having done so already?  With
plenty of other things to devote attention to, I hate to "fix" something
that isn't broken.)

Many thanks ...

	-- Joe, K1JT