[Linrad] Re: Linrad - MAP65 communication

Hello Leif,

Have been away a couple of days without the radio
stuff. Hope to pick up the conversation later.

I don't believe it is language matter. It is more
I think, like in a school class, a world wide school
class. Also if there were a good recording mechanism
where questions and answers would be stored in such a way
that one could go and read first ( I know most of us fail
in that activity ) before asking repeat questions over and over.
The last, being hard on the designer/teacher.

73 Rein W6SZ