[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Linrad] Re: Running Linrad on 2 computers through a network : Help
- Subject: [Linrad] Re: Running Linrad on 2 computers through a network : Help
- From: ON4KHG <uba.be; on4khg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
Indeed, I think the HW is limiting.
I forgot to mention (for others interested) :
- On the master computer Network Parameters, I send the RAW DATA in 16
bits (option 4 in the menu) on the network
- On the slave computer Network Parameters, I activate reception of
that same format (through option 11 in the menu)
About the squelch, I'm interested in monitoring a particular channel
(SSB) without hearing all the time the noise hiss, though I admit this
is a bit wasting the WB rx capabilities of Linrad. I guess it is
difficult to implement for a particular channel (or the sampling BW
has to be limited to a few kHz around that channel). The easiest would
be to define a threshold below which the receiver is muted but at 96
or 192 kHz sampling, there would always be some birdies (eventually
not removed by the autospur) triggering the squelch.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Linrad" group.
To post to this group, send email to linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to linrad+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/linrad?hl=en