[Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.06 SDR-IQ FT245 Solution

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 10:15 -0700, Thomas D. Dean wrote:

I again spoke too soon.  I guess I could say I spoke too soon too soon!

I changed lsetad.c, define for SDR14_DEVICE_DRIVER from
"/dev/linrad_ft245" to "/dev/ft2450".

Now, linrad sort of works as a normal user!

Since I initially ran xlinrad as root, I had to chown and chgrp on the
parameter files.

When in the CW mode 'A', pressing 'X' causes xlinrad to freeze.  How do
I get back to the main menu?

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to operate the SDR from linrad!