Re: [SPAM][Linrad] Re: system gain

Just for clarification...what are your Hi and Low markers set to on
the left side of the spectrum display?

Is it possible that you are just set to 0db high and -140db low or
something too wide like that?  That will flatten out all but the very
strongest signals, where if you set for -55 high and -100 low or
something similar to suit the signals, you would see a lot more
response on the pan.

How to adjust those in linrad, I don't know, but you definitely should
be able to and if you can hear the signals the same, that's all you
need to adjust to 'see' them better.

--
73      de     Chris       KC2RGW