RE: [Linrad] Re: First real EME tests with MAP65-IQ

Hi Leif,

Many thanks for the details. I will try what you suggest next time I can go
to the radio QTH and I will let you know the results.

73. Gabriel - EA6VQ
Web-Site: HTTP://www.vhfdx.net <HTTP://www.vhfdx.net>
VQLog 3.1 (build 56): HTTP://www.vqlog.com <HTTP://www.vqlog.com>
Real-Time Propagation maps: HTTP://www.vhfdx.net/spots/map.php