[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Guy,

I only see one in my list of active processes in TM. Not sure why you
would see two. More than one instance running? Try stopping one and
see if you still have them applications in the system tray.

Another thing...once I got the data to send properly across the
network, I no longer had to mess with setting the priority of Linrad.
Maybe there is some issue with using the local host. Have another CPU
on your local network and try what worked for me?

Ned