Re: LINRAD and SDR IQ

Hello Leif and all the gang,

I found that I had a problem of  "double installation" .

When I started to try to load Linrad I found few probelms and I decided to go with the Debian Linrad distribution from Roger W3SZ. This was working. But I think this Deb distr do not have the update for SDR-IQ. SO maybe this is the problem of the error I was finding.

So I tried again to compile and install thinking that the "make" command would have replaced the Deb dist. Apparently I was succesfull in compiling but this was not true and typing the command "linrad" I was always running the Deb distro even if the compilation was ok.

I decided to restart from scractch and I reloded UBUNTU and tried again to go to compilation again ( skipping Deb ), but I am stuck with following error :

when I execute the "make linrad" : I receive following error

make : *** [lsetad.ol ] Error 1

If I execute "make sdr14" compilation seems to be ok but when I try to exectute system says "command not found".

I am using UBUNTU 8.1

.... any hint ???

Thanks from a newcomer !!!

Mario, I0NAA