[Linrad] Re: LINRAD and SDR IQ

Ok Leif !

some progress made !!!!

Let me recap what I did :

1 - I downloaded lir 03-2.
2 - I have to issue the cmd : "chmod a+x ./configure" before being able to
use configure, but after that everything worked perfectly. Do not understand
why.
3 - I issued "make sdr14" : : ok
4 - I issued "make linrad" : ok
5 - I tried : "./linrad" but the systems answered : "is svglib_helper
modeule loaded ?"
6 - I issued "make xlinrad" : ok
7 - I issued : ./xlinrad : ok

I think I have a proble with svgalib : I repeated all the intallation as per
your instructions, but when I Issue "make install" I am getting several
errors ; something to do with UBUNTU 8.1 ? I am using svgalib 1925.

When I run "./xlinrad", anyway, the system apparently do not see the SDR-IQ.

I do see think progressing, at the end I will restart from scratch and will
write down the full procedure , so it will help some other newcomer like me
!!

73 de i0naa, Mario