[Linrad] Re: Linrad MAP-65 & Perseus

Hi Alberto,

> now that Perseus is working fine with Linrad, how far are we from
> having MAP-65 and Perseus working togheter like SDR-IQ?
It should be possible already. Linrad can send the baseband I/Q
output at 96 kHz over the network and I hope that should fit MAP65
but I have not had a chance to try it myself yet.
The bandwidth is limited however. I do not quite remember,
but with modest requirements of dynamic range I would think
48 KHz would be possible.

73

Leif