[Linrad] Re: Leif de Jeremy

Hi Leif and all,

I am running tests of MAP65-IQ with the following configuration:

1. SDR-IQ into Linrad;
2. Linrad timf2 data via pseudo-network to MAP65-IQ

Linrad and MAP65-IQ run on the same Windows computer.

I have discovered that this system runs best with Linrad at
"Above Normal" priority.  It does *not* run well with Linrad
at "High" priority, which is what you get if you have
"Process priority" set to 1 in par_userint.

Does this make sense to you?  Would it be good to give the
user this option, either instead of or in addition to "High"
priority?

	-- Joe, K1JT