[Linrad] PSU?

Aloha everybody,

I meant to talk Joe and I hit reply too..hi! So same question to everyone?

I am looking surplus PSU, +/- 15VDC. What is it to buy?

Are you using single PSU for all your WSE modules? If so, is it a surplus something or other? I keep trying to buy a bigger one, I have three small Power One units and want to scram them for a single box...Lambda, Sorenson...whatever? What you got?

Jeremy