[Linrad] Linrad and HPSDR

I have been waiting for someone to breach the subject (and for Leif to be back from holidays).

I now have a pair of Mercury boards and am hoping that Linrad will accomodate the USB input so that I can use this setup for MAP65 and polarity diversity.

Ideally, someone in HPSDR will modify OZY so that it supports two Mercury receivers into one USB connection.

But even without that, one could use a second OZY and connect the two receivers to two USB ports  - if Linrad would accept this sort of input.

Anyone else interested in this sort of thing?

What are the prospects for this development?

Ken
KE2N