[Linrad] Re: HPSDR Mercury and Linrad

I'm also interested in getting Penny/Mercury/Ozy working with Linrad
.. but on linux ;)

The jitney has been operating well on linux, and if the MPX/MultiHead
stuff works as advertised we'll have two ops running off of one box
this year. We used Linrad/SDR-IQ in June and it worked very well but I
don't have an SDR-IQ (that was borrowed) and I do have a Mercury ..

de w1rtjohn