Re: R: [Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.00

I am running Ubuntu 8.10 x86_64.  If I run

./configure --prefix=/usr/local

make xlinrad

if fails looking at my libX11 files, even though I have both 32 and 64
bit versions.  The message is that we are skipping incompatible libraries.

If anyone has experience dealing with this particular problem, please
email me.

Bob

--
ARRL SDR Working Group Chair