Re: Output Delay Margin

Hi Guy,

> Every few seconds or so my audio output has a very brief break, maybe
> 20ms, not much more.
> Not enough to disturb copy of speech.
> Does this mean I have something set wrong in the back-end parameters?
Something is wrong.
Please put all your parameters in a zip file and send them to me
and remind me what your system configuration is. Maybe I can
reproduce it - and if there is something reasonable I
can do within Linrad I will try to fix it.

There is always a possibillity you could change the priority of
the Linrad program (using the Task Manager) to "Bring to Front."

73

Leif