Re: Soundcard Test Mode with SDR-IQ

Leif,

Beautiful.........
The missing piece in the jigsaw was the use of X TWICE
to get back to the main menu.
This is not well documented, or if it is, I have missed it :-)

With transverter alone (preamp off), noise floor is +/-5 bits.
With preamp on, noise floor is around +/-25 bits - too hard to count!

This is all ok I think.
Thanks for the advice,

Guy

Leif Asbrink wrote:

To use the soundcard test mode with an SDR-IQ you must first
select an ordinary mode where you can select a frequency
and a value for the SDR-IQ gain. Then you have to press
'X' twice to come to the main menu where you then should press 'I'
LINRADDARNIL